- 1 pouch Simply Asia® Spicy Kung Pao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as sliced carrots, cubed bell pepper and drained canned baby corn
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips*
- *Or use 1 pound boneless sirloin or flank steak, cut into thin strips.
oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until cooked through. STIR
in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Serve with rice or noodles, if desired. Quick Tip:
Use 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, in place of fresh vegetables. Prepare as directed.